On this page you will find the chapters as a downloadable pdf. It is a representation of our current work in progress. These are provided for your personal use and are not intended for further distribution.
All chapters are currently available for download. Please be aware that these files are at a low resolution in order to keep the file size low for downloading and they may still change before being printed.
- Chapter One as a pdf (10 MB)
- Chapter Two as a pdf (8.9 MB)
- Chapter Three as a pdf (14.1 MB)
- Chapter Four as a pdf (4.3 MB)
- Chapter Five as a pdf (9.0 MB)
- Chapter Six as a pdf (11.6 MB)
- Chapter Seven as a pdf (2.2 MB)
The book contains the following blog posts and diaries:
- Chapter 1: Diary entry by Rose (p. 30/31)
- Chapter 2: Diary entry by Rose (p. 48)
- Chapter 2: Blog post by Lilly (p. 56-59)
- Chapter 3: Blog post by Lilly on knowledge options (p. 67-68)
- Chapter 3: Diary entry by Rose on cleaning kitchens (p. 79/80)
- Chapter 3: Blog post by Liz Keogh (p. 81)
- Chapter 3: Blog post by Rose on Visualisation Boards (p. 97-99)
- Chapter 3: Blog post by Lilly on Feature Injection (p. 113/114)
- Chapter 3: Diary entry by Rose on Feature Injection (p. 115)
- Chapter 4: Printout of article on time vs effort (p. 125/126)
- Chapter 4: Blog post by Lilly on staff liquidity (p. 133-136)
- Chapter 5: Diary Entry by Rose on game theory and prisoner's dilemma (p. 145/146)
- Chapter 5: Diary Entry by Rose paradox of choice (p. 156/157)
- Chapter 5: Blog post by Rose about financial option valuation and real options (p. 168/169)
- Chapter 6: Blog post by Lilly on scenario planning (p. 186/187)
- Chapter 7: Acknowledgements (p. 81)
- The blog post in chapter seven on learning and learning communities has been removed from the book.
- The order of blog posts in chapter three has changed.
The scripts for the translating team: